AOP-SP70 is a speaker microphone converter used in conjunction with Louroe Model TLO Outdoor Speaker/Microphone. It converts the audio signal of the TLO for providing two-way audio with a NVR, IP Network Camera or Video Server. In addition, the AOP-SP70 provides 12Vdc power to the TLO. The AOP-SP70 is used with the TLO Speaker/Microphone primarily for outdoor or harsh environment applications requiring two-way communication with the above listed audio/video receiving devices.
- Audio Conversion Unit used to power Louroe TLO
- Drives audio signals into NVR, IP network, cameras
- Amplifies talkback from receiving device for broadcast
- Contains level controls for listen and talkback
- 12 Vdc power supply included
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each microphone shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.