AP-4- RM is a four zone manual audio monitoring rack mounted base station. It contains four audio inputs (terminal blocks) for connecting up to four Louroe microphones for live monitoring and has four audio outputs (RCA type) for connection to a NVR with multiple audio inputs. The AP-4 also contains a selectible audio output (RCA) for connection to a VCR or to a NVR with only one audio input. An audio input (one) is available for audio playback from the NVR or VCR. A built-in speaker provides live audio and playback audio. Non-rackmount model: Model AP-4
- Rack mounted four zone audio monitoring base station
- Push button for selected zone listening
- 3″ speaker for monitoring live audio and playback from a NVR
- Line level audio output (RCA) to NVR
- 3.5mm headphone jack for private listening
- May be located up to 1000′ from the Louroe microphone
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each microphone shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.
What's in the box
- video system