AP-8 is a eight zone audio monitoring base station. It contains eight audio inputs (terminal blocks) for connecting up to eight Louroe microphones for live monitoring and has eight audio outputs (RCA type) for connection to a DVR with multiple audio inputs. The AP-8 also contains a selectible audio output (RCA) for connection to a VCR or to a DVR with only one audio input. An audio input (one) is available for audio playback from the DVR or VCR. A built-in speaker provides live audio and playback audio. For the rackmount version, request model AP-8-RM.
- Eight zone audio monitoring base station
- Push button for selected zone listening
- 3″ speaker for monitoring live audio and playback from a DVR
- Line level audio output (RCA) to DVR
- 3.5 mm headphone jack for private listening
- May be located up to 1000′ from the Louroe microphone