DCS-1 is a call station with a pushbutton and microphone for flush or surface mounting. Contains a 3 kHz oscillator to trigger the Louroe ALA and DG Series Base Stations. The Base station can be activated either by pushing the call button or by sound that exceeds the threshold level set at the base station. Microphone also allows security personnel to monitor audio at the remote area.
- Call station with a pushbutton and microphone
- Omni-directional microphone, within 30′ diameter
- Line Level Output (0dBV) from Microphone
- Stainless steel, single gang face plate
- Fits into a standard single gang housing
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each microphone shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.
Inquire About This ProductHave a question about the DCS-1? Contact us directly.