DCS-1 is a call station with a pushbutton and microphone for flush or surface mounting. Contains a 3 kHz oscillator to trigger the Louroe ALA and DG Series Base Stations. The Base station can be activated either by pushing the call button or by sound that exceeds the threshold level set at the base station. Microphone also allows security personnel to monitor audio at the remote area.
- Call station with a pushbutton and microphone
- Omni-directional microphone, within 30′ diameter
- Line Level Output (0dBV) from Microphone
- Stainless steel, single gang face plate
- Fits into a standard single gang housing