DG-25III is a twenty five zone alarming base station designed to provide sound activated audio monitoring. As a system, it is interfaced with Louroe microphones or speaker/microphones mounted in remote locations. Each zone has a variable threshold level based on frequency and sound pressure, and a variable alarm delay (from 0.1 to 3.2 seconds) that can be set by the installer or owner. When a sound or disturbance exceeds the pre-set threshold level and time duration, the unit goes into alarm. A lighted LED and three second tone identify the zone, along with a relay contact for activating a camera or other annunciation. Requires companion DG-MA for two-way listen/talkback or DG-Monitor for one-way listen. Can be cascaded up to 250 zones with a total of 10 DG-25III base stations. Only one DG-MA or DG-Monitor is required.
- 25 zone rack mountable base station
- Variable threshold level control
- Bi-color LED (each zone). GREEN when monitoring, RED
when in alarm
- DAY and NIGHT threshold sensitivity switch
- Zone expansion for up to six microphones or speaker/microphones per zone using Model