Monitor/talkback amplifier and companion unit to DG Series Base Stations when two-way listen/talkback is required. Has a 3″ built-in speaker for monitoring audio and jack for a hand-held dynamic microphone for talkback to the remote zones. “All Call” feature for addressing all zones simultaneously. Unit has monitor and talkback level controls, Input/Output jacks for recording and playback from a VCR or NVR, and headphone jack. Back panel contains ten audio inputs for accepting up to ten DG25III Base Stations. Rack mountable.
- Monitor/Talkback amplifier for DG series
- 3″ Speaker for monitoring audio
- 3W monitor amplifier with volume control
- Headphone jack for private listening
- Hand-held dual impedance microphone for talkback (provided)
- “All Call” switch to page all zones simultaneously.
- 20W output, 70V line
- LED indicator when talkback circuit is in use
- Input/output jacks for connection to VCR
- Input to accommodate up to 10 cascaded DG-25III Base Stations
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each microphone shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.