Louroe Model DigiFact 855 is an ONVIF Profile “T” compatible, surface ceiling mounted IP Network 4″ speaker microphones designed to provide 2-way audio (listen / talkback) with an omni-directional microphone pickup, within 30′ diameter.
The units harness the value of networked audio monitoring technologies which analyze and stream bi-directional audio.
Integrating into the Louroe Microphone Application Platform (LMAP), these wide dynamic range audio devices deliver the broad frequency response that users seek, capable of sensitivity in picking up low-and-high frequency audibles.
Featuring a robust quad-core microprocessor selected to deliver “judicial” quality audio, the DigiFact 851 is capable of running an analytical application which detects, and processes sounds of a threat including:
- Pre-set decibel audible alarm
- Belligerent voice/aggressive voice signals
- Breaking glass
- Car/panic alarms
- Structured cable connection
- PoE connectivity (IEEE 802.3af compliant)
- Alarm reporting via relay outputs and POST messages
- Sound decibel level threshold alarming
- Open API for ease of integration
- Manufacturer proprietary software
- Stand-alone network two-way audio communication devices
- Compatible with leading ONVIF-compliant NVR’s, VMS, and other monitoring solutions
- ONVIF Profile "T"
- VMS and other monitoring systems