Indoor Digital-IP Network Microphone with Audio Threshold / Audio Analytics
The Digifact A (LE-870) is a one-way wall-ceiling mounted IP Network microphone. It offers the value of networked audio monitoring and is designed to provide one-way, omnidirectional audio monitoring, greater than a 30’ diameter circle. All DigiFact products are designed ONVIF Profile
“S” & “T” compatible.
Integrating into the Louroe Microphone Application Platform (LMAP), this wide dynamic range audio device delivers the broad frequency response that users seek, capable of sensitivity in picking up low/high frequency audibles.
Featuring a robust quad-core microprocessor selected to deliver judicial quality audio, the DigiFact 870, with a pre-set audible alarm, is capable of running an analytical application that detects, and processes sounds of threats. Louroe’s Digifact Portal analytics software is included at no additional charge and with no annual License or Maintenance fees.
- Digifact E, LE-875: Outdoor Digital-IP Network Microphone with Audio Threshold / Audio Analytics. Click Here
- ONVIF Compliant
- Connectivity to a large majority of ONVIF Compliant VMS, (Video Management Systems). Contact Louroe Electronics for further details and updates
- Sensitive Omnidirectional ECM Microphone
- 1 x RJ45 jack for data & PoE Power Over Ethernet standard IEEE802.3af or above
- Supported Protocols: ONVIF Profile T, S, IPv4, HTTP, RTSP, RTP, TCP, UDP
- Louroe Digifact Portal Software for Audio Analytics and Audio Level Threshold (dB) Capture/Alarm
- Pre-and post-alarm event audio recording
- External DC Power connectivity, 4 Outputs, 2 Inputs Digital I/O Terminal Block for 3rd Pary Connectivity
- Supports local secondary external 5Vdc power instead of (Ethernet RJ45 PoE), DC power Supply not Included
- 5Vdc Single Channel Dry Contact Relay, Provides Digital I/O connectivity, Click Here
Technical Design and Project Layout Support
Need help with using Louroes Software and Hardware technologies in your projects and designs? Need us to look at Architectural Drawings and Plans? Our engineering staff can provide you with valuable information, and support to your business and employees by helping with all your projects/proposals. We will assist you from start to finish with cost-effective solutions for your success.
Integrating into the Louroe Microphone Application Platform (LMAP), these wide dynamic range audio devices deliver the broad frequency response that users seek, capable of sensitivity in picking up low and-high frequency audibles.
Featuring a robust quad-core microprocessor selected to deliver judicial quality audio, the DigiFact line of speaker/speaker microphones, with a pre-set audible alarm, is capable of running an analytical application which detects and processes sounds of threats.
Recognizes aggression in a person’s voice, (Yelling-Screaming). The system automatically and objectively detects (rising) human aggression, anger or fear, Staff can be warned immediately so that physical aggression can be monitored and prevented.
Recognizes the sounds of discharge, blasts, bursts and other explosive discharges. Within seconds of a possible explosion, our Digital Portal software classifies and triggers an immediate notification therefore reducing response time. This analytic can potentially detect most explosions such as explosions, bombs, fireworks and more.
Glass Break Detection
Easily integrates into existing video systems, eliminating the need for additional devices. Our Digital Portal software is designed to classify the breakage of today’s most commonly used glass including laminated, single or double plate, tempered and wired glass.
Car Alarm Detection
Classifies the specific sound pattern produced in today’s most common car alarms systems. Our Digital Portal software can identify Alarm profiles up to 300 feet away, making it ideal for any location with many cars such as a parking garage or car dealership.
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each microphone shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.
Threat Detection Features
What's in the box
- Aggression detection
- API integration with most Video Management Systems (VMS)
- Audio Analytics including Gunshot
- Existing security systems through RTSP