The DV-ML is designed for vandal prone areas. The vandal resistant faceplate has a louver for microphone protection. In addition, the microphone element is mounted in a rigid recessed housing to prevent damage from foreign objects. The unit fits into a single-gang electrical backbox (not included) for ease of installation for ceiling or wall. Flush mounting further enhances vandal resistance. The unit comes with 20’ pre-made cable with a stereo plug on one end that can plug directly to an IP camera that has mic level audio input.
- Mic level microphone
- Flush or surface mount to wall or ceiling
- Tamper resistant stainless steel faceplate and screws
- High sensitivity to low sound pressure
- Microphone can pick up normal sounds within a 15′ radius
- 20’ of 3.5 stereo cable included
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each microphone shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.