The Glass Break Detector software easily integrates into existing video surveillance systems and video management systems (VMS), eliminating additional devices or their associated installation costs. The detector is designed to classify the breakage of today’s most commonly used glass including laminated, single or double plate, tempered, and wired glass. The Glass Break Detector works by analyzing both the initial impact sound followed by the sound of glass shatter.
- Real-time glass break detection with automated triggers
- Integrates into existing video surveillance systems: no additional devices or installation needed
- Detects laminated, single or double plate, tempered and wired glass breakage
- Adjustable sensitivity for various environments
- Louroe’s Line level Microphones
- Louroe’s Mic level Microphones
- Select IP Cameras