Network IP, POE Talk/Listen 15 Watt 8 Inch Paging Horn
This item will be available in January of 2024. Contact Louroe Electronics for more Details, at 818-994-6498
The Digifact, (LE-889) is part of the Louroe Microphone Application Platform (LMAP). This high-performance microphone and paging horn easily connects to your network POE switch using a single UTP Cat5e, Cat6 cable. The microphone provides an omnidirectional pickup pattern with a wide dynamic range and frequency response, capable of superior sound capture of low and high-frequency audio over a wide coverage area picks up audio easily within a 30-foot diameter. The Inverted Horn Element offers a long range and a wide dispersion area for clear communication. The TLO-D can be used and mounted indoors or outdoors, with our IP67-UV-rated weather-resistant housing and connectivity. Simple setup and configuration by using Louroe’s DigiFact Portal software. We provide connectivity to multiple industry-standard streaming protocols. Setting up and connecting the TLO-D hardware can easily be accessed on-site from the local network or remotely by using 3rd party remote access software. We support many popular NVRs and ONVIF-compliant VMS products. Connect multiple TLO-D horns over your network to provide 2-way audio communication where needed. Perfect for small or large installations. Please Note! If you need further design assistance with your projects, please contact Louroe Electronics, so we can assist you.
- RJ45 Jack/Gland Cover for IP67 Rated Waterproof Connectivity
- Heavy-duty IP67/UV Weather Resistant ABS Plastic Enclosure
- Perfect for Indoor or Outdoor Applications
- IP Network Horn/Speaker with Microphone
- Omnidirectional Microphone, Pickup within a 30′ Diameter
- Horn Output Power 15 Watts, SPL 113db
- Supports: PoE (IEEE 802.3af) and above
- Playback of Pre-Recorded and Customized Audio Files
- Compliant with many SIP & ONVIF, VMS, (Video Management Systems)
- Codecs: MP3, G.722, PCMU, PCMA, OPUS
Technical Design and Project Layout Support
Need help with using Louroes Software and Hardware technologies in your projects and designs? Need us to look at Architectural Drawings and Plans? Our engineering staff can provide you with valuable information, and support to your business and employees by helping with all your projects/proposals. We will assist you from start to finish with cost-effective solutions for your success.
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each product shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.
What's in the box
- Network devices supporting two-way communication
- ONVIF Profile "T"
- ONVIF-compliant NVR’s
- VMS and other monitoring systems