TLO is a speaker/microphone for high volume penetration. Intended for outdoor or large coverage applications, it is a microphone and speaker within one housing. In operation, the TLO provides both listen and talkback capabilities between the remote zone and a Louroe audio base station. When connected through a Louroe AOP-SP70 audio conversion unit, it can also be interfaced with other audio receiving devices such as NVRs, IP Network Cameras and Video Servers.
- Heavy duty ABS resin horn speaker with microphone within unit
- Omni-directional microphone, within 30′ diameter
- Weather resistant – Indoor or Outdoor use
- Multi-Axis mounting bracket for universal applications
- Line Level Output (0dBV) from Microphone
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each microphone shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.
- AOP -SP70
- Louroe Two-way base stations