Indoor Analog Line Level Omnidirectional Microphone
VeriFact® A is an omnidirectional, low output impedance, electric condenser microphone with a built-in preamplifier for producing a line-level audio signal output. The VeriFact® A captures an exceptional quality of sound, a wide frequency response, and has exceptional durability. VeriFacts® in the field have been known to exceed 15 years of continuous operation.
- Easily mounted to ceiling or wall
- Durable enclosure
- Sound Capture within 30′ diameter circle
- Distances up to 1000′ from the Louroe Microphone to a CCTV Camera, Louroe Base Station, or 3rd party monitoring hardware
- Rear Panel Sensitivity Dip Switch, N (Normal Setting, 0db), or L (Low Setting, -6db)
- Easy 3-position Phoenix terminal block connectivity
Power and Cable Connectivity:
- Requires 12Vdc external power, (Recommended DC Power Supply AD-1, LE-242, Click Here)
- Requires Belden 8451, West Penn 452, or similar 2 conductor shielded cable for audio connectivity
- Convenience Stores
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Booking Rooms
- Interrogation Rooms
- Day Care Centers
- Sleep Disorder Centers
- Therapy Labs
- Cashier Booths
- Gas Stations
- Anywhere CCTV
- Cameras Are Installed
Technical Design and Project Layout Support
Need help with using Louroes products/technologies in your projects and designs? Need us to look at Architectural Drawings and Plans? Our engineering staff can provide you with valuable information, and support to your business and employees by helping with all your projects/proposals. We will assist you from start to finish with cost-effective solutions for your success.
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each microphone shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.
What's in the box
- DVRs-NVRs with Line Level Audio Inputs
- For IP Camera's with Line level Audio inputs
- Line-level base stations