Automatic Gain Controlled, Indoor Analog Line Level Omnidirectional Microphone
The VeriFact® AGC comes with a built-in preamplifier producing line-level audio output. This microphone has the added design feature of Automatic Gain Control which provides controlled signal amplitude at the output, despite variation in the input signal. The VeriFact® AGC can automatically regulate the volume of the signal, reducing the decibel levels if the signal is strong and raising them if the signal is weak. This eliminates overdriving, popping, and clipping which results in improved audio quality.
- (AGC) Automatic gain control design
- Easily mounted to wall or ceiling
- Anti-static ABS, 4″ diameter
- Omni-directional, within 30′ diameter circle
- Wire Connectivity up to 1000′ from the Louroe base station
- Rear Panel Sensitivity Dip Switch, N (Normal Setting, 0db), or L (Low Setting, -6db)
- Easy 3-position Phoenix terminal block connectivity
Power and Cable Connectivity:
- Requires 12Vdc external power, (Recommended DC Power Supply AD-1, LE-242, Click Here)
- Requires Belden 8451, West Penn 452, or similar 2 conductor shielded cable for audio connectivity
- Convenience Stores
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Booking Rooms
- Interrogation Rooms
- Day Care Centers
- Sleep Disorder Centers
- Therapy Labs
- Cashier Booths
- Gas Stations
- Anywhere CCTV
- Cameras Are Installed
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each microphone shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.
What's in the box
- All Louroe base stations
- For IP Camera's with Line level Audio inputs
- video system