The Verifact® AGC comes with a built-in preamplifier producing line level audio output. This microphone has the added design feature of Automatic Gain Control which provides controlled signal amplitude at the output, despite variation in the input signal. The Verifact® AGC can automatically regulate the volume of the signal, reducing the decibel levels if the signal is strong and raising them if the signal is weak. This eliminates overdriving, popping and clipping and results in improved audio quality.
- Automatic gain control design
- Easily mounted to wall or ceiling
- Anti-static ABS, 4″ diameter
- Omni-directional, within 30′ diameter circle
- May be deployed up to 1000′ from the Louroe base station