VeriFact® DV is designed for vandal prone areas. The vandal resistant faceplate has a louver for microphone protection. In addition, the microphone element is mounted in a rigid recessed housing to prevent damage from foreign objects. The unit fits into a single gang electrical backbox (not included) for ease of installation for ceiling or wall. Flush mounting further enhances vandal resistance. The VeriFact® DV is omni-directional and produces line level output.
- Flush or surface mount to wall
- Tamper resistant stainless steel faceplate
- Can pick up normal sounds within a 15′ radius
- May be located up to 1000′ from base station
- Fits into single gang electrical box (not included)
- Sensitivity switch: normal/low
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each microphone shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.
What's in the box
- All Louroe base stations
- For IP camera with Mic level input refer to the DV-ML
- video system