Verifact® K is a dynamic microphone with a directional pattern and is specially designed for areas with excessive background noise or where the ambient sound level is high. The modified pattern is one in which the pick-up is more from the front of the microphone than from the sides or back. Normal pick-up pattern is approximately 12′ from the front of the microphone and less than 12′ from the sides and back of the microphone.
- Designed for areas with excessive background noise
- Pre-amplified for line level output
- Pickup pattern is within 12′ of the microphone element
- May be located up to 1000′ from the Louroe base station
- High impact anti-static ABS