VeriFact® K is a dynamic microphone with a directional pattern and is specially designed for areas with excessive background noise or where the ambient sound level is high. The modified pattern is one in which the pick-up is more from the front of the microphone than from the sides or back. Normal pick-up pattern is approximately 12′ from the front of the microphone and less than 12′ from the sides and back of the microphone.
- Designed for areas with excessive background noise
- Pre-amplified for line level output
- Pickup pattern is within 12′ of the microphone element
- May be located up to 1000′ from the Louroe base station
- High impact anti-static ABS
Audio Monitoring Notice
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES.
Two decal notices are included with each microphone shipped.
Federal Law References: Federal Regulations, US Code, Title 18, Crime and Criminal Procedure. Sec 2510.
What's in the box
- All Louroe base stations
- video system